Thursday, February 12, 2009

The rest of December......in a nut shell

Looking back I realized I forgot to finish up the month of December. Christmas Day we went to celebrate with the Barrington side of the family. Everybody was there, even Brittany came in from New York! We had a gift exchange and Andrew got more trains, he was thrilled!Grandma Barrington, never to old to play with dollsthe engaged couple, Micheal and CarolineAndrew had a tea party with cousin Kateand Allison was just being her usual princess selfThe next day we packed the car and headed to IL for a visit with the Tandy side! Our first stop was at my brother Joe's. I have 2 very cute nieces at that house! Grandma Tandy made Allison, Catherine and Cora matching dresses for Christmas!They are talking about how cool it was for Grandma to put a ribbon on the front that they could chew on. Thanks Grandma!After that stop we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house where we would be staying for the next few days. Grandma Tandy had an old circus train waiting there for Andrew's entertainment. When I say old I mean, my brother's and sister's played with it as kids! Andrew LOVED it! He played with it the whole time! That's aunt April in the background, we had fun hangin' out with her too! No trip to IL is complete without a visit to Staci's! I miss her so much! She sent us home with lot's of clothes for Andrew that her boys had outgrown! Most everything Andrew wears is from her. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Peter and John really like playing with Andrew and this was the first time they had seen Allison and took a liking to her right away! It was so cute when John asked to hold her!


We had such a fun visit to IL!

No comments: