The past month or so I really have not been very good at updating this blog and not because I don't want to. I actually really enjoy blogging, it's a fast and easy way for me to scrapbook and let my family and friends far away know what's going on over here. Sorry this is so long in coming but here's our update......
Jeff is back in school this semester at Indiana University SouthEast, taking 2 classes toward to his masters. He is really doing well, he takes time everyday to study. He is still waiting for the right job to come along but continues to look and interview. He really does enjoy being home with kids and has gotten to know them so much better than before. I'm seeing a differant side of him with the kids than I've ever seen before and I like it!! But at the end of the day he's ready to be working again.
About 2 weeks ago on a Sat. afternoon we were all napping, it was soooo nice. Than I hear Allison waking up so I go get her just to find out that she has been throwing up in her bed! Oh no, poor thing. While I'm getting her cleaned up and bedding changed Andrew wakes up saying his tummy hurts and a few minutes later he is throwing up too. Great, 2 sick kids is no fun but at least Jeff is home to help. Well, a few hours later Jeff is starting to feel bad! NO! I tell him he's not allowed. So after everyone is cleaned up, beds changed and so on, I head to the store to pick up all the items you need for being sick, sprite for Jeff and Andrew and pedilyte for Allison and a diet Coke for me. On my way home from the store I start to feel a little strange. I get home just in time to start throwing up myself. Not good. Mom is not allowed to be sick when everyone else is, or any time really. Luckily the kids slept all night with no problems and woke up feeling just fine! Jeff was feeling good enough to take care of them and they even went to church. Me on the other hand got it worse than anybody. I was down all day and part of the next. That was my first adventure in having everyday in the house sick all at the same time. All in all it wasn't to terribly bad, but I sure can symethize with other mom's now when all thier kids are sick! The worst part of it all, we were watching my friends kids all day and they got sick that night too! Sorry!
2 comments:
Awww! That's so sad, good thing your Mega Mom though and you could last until the others were a little better.
I am so so so sorry. I can sympathize. All mine were sick too, including me. No time off for Brandon though. The medical field is brutal. If you ever need anything please call.
Post a Comment