Thursday, February 12, 2009

YMCA

For the new year we joined the YMCA and we love it! They have an indoor pool that we have be taking advantage of. It was Allison's first time in the water, she had a blast! Andrew was so happy to be in the pool! He stays on the stairs most of the time unless Jeff or I take him out in the water. He loves to play there because that's where his feet touch!
On one side there is a little ledge that is perfect for Allison to walk on!

They both have so much fun and it's fun for us to do this as a family. We can't wait for the summer and the very cool out door water park the Y has!


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I was just telling the kids a story about going swimming tonight...is there anyway we can try out the water park this summer even if we're not members?

marlene said...

Love the pictures everyone looks so happy why is there no picture of you !!!

Kayla Casos said...

Ahhh I remember this Y. good times good times. I hope your kids are having a ton of fun! just wait for the summer- they have a GREAT water park.