I had a dr. appointment (ob) today and when she walked in and asked how I was, I just started to cry! I told her about all the awful pain I've been having and how part of my leg is numb. She put me in physical therapy and gave me pain meds right away. I didn't even know you could take vicodin when your prego, but I guess you can! (lucky for me!) Just knowing there is relief in sight has had me feel better already! I am on "light duty" until my next appointment in 2 weeks. That pretty much means I should only be doing the necessities and laying down whenever I can. I have high hopes for physical therapy though, I think I'll be back to normal soon!
After all that.......the baby is doing great! Nice strong and loud heartbeat. She has been sideways for sometime now, maybe that's why my leg hurts?
5 comments:
Monica, I'm so sorry you've been in so much pain. I had horrible hip pain during my pregnancy with Davey for the last 3 months. So much so that Dave had to hold me up so I could move. It was awful. You'll feel so good when she's here!!
Man, the things we go through for those little stinkers! I hope the physical therapy helps a lot. I had issues with my sciatic nerve when I pregnant with Megan, my friends hubby was a PT and she taught me a stretch, it helped. I'll tell you how to do it if you want.
Monica,
A few years ago my Sister in Law Erin had a friend that had an awful pain in her leg and was pregnant. That same day Vicki O. went to the hospital with a blood clot in her let (also pregnant).. I told Erin about Vicki which made her think to tell her pregnant friend about the pain in the leg..
Turns out it was a major blood clot that her freind had.. she went to the hospital and they got it taken care of but it was serious.
So just to make "sure" all is okay, did you ask your OB if it could be a clot? They are scary and cause pain.
Just my 2 cents- I hope you feel better soon!
Melissa
vidodin = better living through chemistry. I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better. I have no advice for you, but you have my support if you need anything.
did you delete my comment? I call me were is your new post
Post a Comment