Monday, March 10, 2008

Pregnancy woe's

Really up till now I've had a really good pregnancy, not too much to complain about. After I got out of the first trimester yuckiness, all has been well. That is until last week. It all started w/ getting the flu or at least something like it, I was down for 3 days. Once I started feeling better from that, not only did Andrew get sick but I started to have this horrible pain in my right leg/hip area. I thougt it was something to do w/ the fact that I was laying in bed so much from being sick and when your preggo having to lay on your side. Well, the pain is still w/ me, not going away, not getting any better. I look like a fool walking around! It feels like a charlie horse that never goes away and gets worse when you move. It's become very hard, almost impossible to hold Andrew let alone carry him. But I guess I can consider myself luck that I have 7 1/2 weeks left and just now starting to feel the pains of pregnancy! By this time when I was prego w/ Andrew I was so swollen I couldn't bend my knee's and had pregnancy induced carpal tunnel in both hands, so compared to that this isn't so bad!



Ok, enough complaining........on a better note, Jeff didn't have class tonight so we had a little FHE. We went to DQ, sang Wheels on the bus and once there was a snowman, gave each other hugs and kisses and called it a night. We had a great time!

3 comments:

marlene said...

Nice FHE those kind of things can only bring family !!!! hope you feel better

Noelle said...

Sorry for your pain and suffering. Feel better soon (maybe in 7 1/2 weeks).

Holly said...

I have so totally dealt with this pain before--except for me the worst was when I would try and drive--every time I would hit the gas or brake pedal, this sharp pain would shoot all the way up the back of my leg. Hang in there--maybe this is God's way of making A more independent--since mom is going to have her hands full soon!