Monday, March 17, 2008

Kitchen helper




We have a little stool in the kitchen that Andrew has learned how to push around to get what he wants. It started w/ getting his own banana's, than his own candy. (we have moved the candy jar) Now he likes to help me cook and do the dishes. His favorite thing to "cook" is eggs. He gets the egg skillet out and a plactic spoon of choice and has a ball! When I really do make eggs, he carries the cheese and it rarely makes it to the stove, I guess the long walk from the fridge to the stove makes him hungry. He loves helping w/ the dishes, who am I to say no? Yes, it does get a little messy w/ water every where, but it's just water, no harm done. Notice he only washed his Elmo bowl. He likes to unload the dishwasher too. I hand him plastic lids and containers and he puts them away. The younger he learns to help in the kitchen the better my life will be! I hope he catches onto taking out the trash soon!

2 comments:

marlene said...

I think that you should move the knives besides that great Idea

Jeffrey and Monica said...

What knives?