Friday, June 3, 2011

Let's Go Back to April 30.....

Allison turned 3 this year!

Her daddy took a lot of time to make her this special castle cake.  She wanted a pink cake so the inside is strawberry.

BIRTHDAY PRINCESS

He was a good sport about a princess themed party.

On her birthday we were in KY for a baby blessing so she got to have her cousins and grandparents there to celebrate with.


The cake was so yummy, almost to cute to eat though.....almost.

She loves her Rapunzel dress!  Wears it every chance she gets.

She also loves her nail polish set!

After her nails and toes were done she wanted to do my nails.  How can I say 'no' to the birthday girl?  I had pretty purple polish from my knuckles to the end of my finger nails!  I'll cut her a break though, it was her first time trying it.
She had a great birthday and is so happy to be 3!  She loves to tell people she's 3 now and always holds up the fingers to prove it.

2 comments:

PKYoung said...

Wow Jeff, impressive on the cake! Maybe you can make one for Adelaide next year?? I love the nails too, very nice!!

Suzy Hicks said...

Happy Birthday Alli! Looks like you guys had a blast but I couldn't tell what the theme of her Birthday was.....maybe you can do better on that next year, Mon:)