Friday, April 15, 2011

Disney on Ice

We took the kids to see Disney on Ice last month.  I think I was more excited about it than they were!

Allison is ready to go.

Any time we go downtown we take the Metrolink because parking is so expensive.  The kids love the train so it's a win win.  Although I must say I will not be taking the train again until after the baby is born.  I was sick the whole ride there and back.


Waiting for the show to start.  They have no idea to expect.

Watching the show.  This is pretty cool!

Kind of hard to see but it's Pumba and Timon from Lion King.

Intermission brought lot's of fun things to eat and things to take home.  I stayed in our seats to keep on eye on our things and this is what the came back with.

Allison got her fairy wings.

After the show.  They had a really great time!  Now every time they see anything Disney, they talk about the show and want to go back.

Those wings are so cute but they are so BIG too!  She was hitting everybody with them.  But she has to have them because she can't fly with out them.

No comments: