Sunday, April 17, 2011

All 5 fingers!

Last weekend we were in Bloomington to celebrate Andrew's 5th birthday.  Well, really we went so I could go to Tiffanie's bridal shower so we decided to have a little family party too!


We went to Grady's Pizza (my FAVORITE!) and met mom/dad, April/Terry, Ben and his boys.  Andrew was so excited to meet his cousins for the first time!


While we were waiting for the pizza I thought a good time killer would be to open presents.  I was right, Andrew loved it!


New handmade paint smock from Grandma Tandy!

Allison got to open her present from grandma too since her birthday is in 2 weeks.  She also got a paint smock which I think is way too cute to get paint on it!  And she got one of these singing things.

Uncle Ben got Andrew a card with money in it.  I told him he could use that money to buy new Legos' and he was so happy he had to give out a hug!


His "new" cousin Shale.  (this was the first time they have met)

Yummy little cupcakes mom brought for the kids..



My birthday boy..

Ben with his boys, Cole and Shale.  The last time I saw him was 3 yrs ago so this was awesome that he was able to be here!

Auntie wasn't able to make pizza with us but she met up with us later at the hotel for some pool time.  That was the other part of the weekend, we got a hotel so we could have a fun night of swimming.  For the kids it was the best part.  That and the endless supply of cupcakes!  Thanks Grandma Tandy.
I'm really glad we were able to have this little party for him because on his actual birthday we weren't able to celebrate.  More on that later...


p.s.  Joe, Elizabeth and kids.....you were missed!

No comments: