I was having some major problems with this post so the pictures are all out of order but I'm sure you can figure it out.
Before bed Andrew and Allison sprinkled reindeer food in the front yard so Santa would be sure to stop here first.

it was raining a little so we had to make it fast...

milk and cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer...

At Grandma Barrington's we sang songs and he played his guitar..

Auntie Collene and cousin Danielle came down and went to grandma's with us..

Andrew loves all his aunties...

Grandma is doing the traditional reading of The Polar Express which she has been doing every year long before it was a movie..

Auntie is helping Allison brake in her new Christmas jammies..

Andrew in his new jammies and new slippers..

he's showing Allison her new jammies..

Christmas Eve morning I made the kids get dressed up in their church Christmas clothes so I could get a few pictures of them together. Let's just say the were way more interested in any thing else but getting their picture taken.

I have no idea what we said to them...

I have a tradition in my family growing up called Merry Christmas Eve Gift. The first person to say this Christmas Eve morning got to open a present. It was usually something from our stocking. Even though all my brothers and sisters and scattered in a few different states now we still do this tradition with phone calls or e-mails. Well, this year I thought I was really going to get everyone. They all live in the central time zone and are an hr behind so at midnight her I sent everyone a text message that said "Merry Christmas Eve Gift! Gotcha!!" Well, all the sudden there were rules that have never been mentioned before like "it only counts in central time". Nice try Rick, Ben and April....I still got it!
1 comment:
Last year I sent a text message to my parents email and both their cells and then called them so when they answered the phone I'd still get them! I won!! See I know the Central Time Zone rule...
Post a Comment