Every year my ward does a big craft day. There is usually as many as 9 projects you can do, I never do that many. I choose a few of my favorites and these were the winners this year..

recipe magnet board

I think these are really cute and they were pretty easy to do and not expensive. I think the blocks that say 'faith' in them are such a cute idea for Christmas presents! You can make the blocks to say whatever you want also so it can be personalized. If you want to know how to do these projects just let me know, I'd be glad to share!
4 comments:
you are so handy I think you are amazing!
I love your blocks. The paper combo is adorable
They turned out so cute! Love it!
boy, marlene sure is sucking up! lol ok, we will have to come over for a special visit just to make these blocks. Danielle will love it.
Post a Comment