I know, it's been a while sense I've visited the blogging world. I always get irritated with the people who don't update their blog regularly and I have to see the same entry for a month or more.....well I'm one of those now! I think I have a pretty good excuse to where I have been though. Wanna hear it? Ok, here it is.....
I'm working again! Well, it's not a job that I have to get all dressed up for and get the kids ready and drop them off somewhere. I am watching other kids. It's a family that Marlene use to nanny for and I got wind that they were looking for someone so I contacted them and have been watching their kids for 3 weeks already! They have 2 boys, one is Andrew's age (only 1 weeks apart in b-days) and the other is 4 months old. Right now I have the older boy everyday and the baby only sometimes. The mother doesn't have a job right now, but is looking, so when she does get a job than I'll have the baby full time too. I for sure keeps me busy, 3 kids all 3 yrs old and under. It's fun and they play really well together, except for the normal 3yr stuff of taking toys and such. I will admit one thing, it's a lot harder to watch kids at someone else's house than my own. I go over there everyday with my 2 kids. I have brought him back to my house a few times and those days go so much smoother and I handle things so much better. What's the difference? I can't pin point just one thing, it's just being at my own house with my own things. Anyway, all in all it is working out really well and I'm so thankful this job came along for our family! It really is a blessing that I am able to earn the money we need and have the kids with me and not have to pay someone else to watch them. We are blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment