Thursday, November 20, 2008

Allison at 6 months

Considering we had to wait a long time before they called us back, the camera broke and they had to call tech support 3 times, I think the pictures turned out really well! Allison was very patient with these people and smiled on command! She loves to stand so this was the easiest picture to get.


















In this picture she was crawling backwards, you can't tell but she's on her knee's!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oooh. I wich we could get the girls together now. She is so cute. She looks so old compared with Cora. The hair ages her. I am not ready for Cora to grow up!

Richard and Carlie said...

She is sooooo cute! I love the pics!

marlene said...

great pictures did you get extra discount because you had to wait so long

PKYoung said...

Her face reminds me of a Cabbage Patch doll when she doesn't smile. I love it!!!