Thursday, November 20, 2008

I went to Time Out..

It's true, Jeff sent me to Time Out last weekend....Time Out for Women that is! Me and some girlfriends got together and went to Nashville for some good 'ol girl time. We left the kids with our husbands (scary I know) and hit the road! We left Friday afternoon so we could attend the evening session also.We had to take a picture of this because I knew no one would ever believe it unless they saw it. The car is completely packed with stuff from 5 girls!! Amazing!
This is the Sat. session, it was wonderful and the place was packed. We heard uplifting talks from several people and also some beautiful music from Hilary Weeks.
The crew: Michelle, Carlie, Monica, Jo and Pam

This is Hilary Weeks, I had never heard of her before but she was great! I loved her music so much I spurged on her cd.

It was over Sat. afternoon so after a stop for dinner we headed home. It was such a great weekend we are already planning Time Out in May '09! Cinci baby!

No comments: