Thursday, July 10, 2008

Special dress

Allison is wearing the same dress that I was blessed in. Not only was I blessed in it but both my sisters and my neice as well. This dress is 45 yrs old! She looks adorable in it although this is not the dress that she was blessed in. I wanted her in a long dress and this one is short and I wanted a very white dress, this one has aged but still in great shape. Thanks mom for saving it for all these yrs. I'm glad Allison got to wear it for a little bit!

Grandma and Gramdpa Tandy w/ Allison


5 comments:

PKYoung said...

Am I the neice??

Davis said...

Hey woman!! I fianlly got internet again Yipee!!:) Allison looks so cute. Wish I was there so she could see me:) HEE HEE How's everyone else? I hope to come see ya'll again in the near future. Anyway love ya!! I added to the blog so take a peek. Love ya

Jeffrey and Monica said...

yep Kjerstine, that neice was you!

PKYoung said...

Wow, unbelievable that I was as small as her once...

Perrero Clan said...

The dress still looks white. It is so beautiful and that much more beautiful with so much meaning!