Thursday, July 10, 2008

Allison's Special Day

On Sunday July 6th Allison recieved a beautiful blessing from her daddy. She was so good during the blessing, she was awake but didn't make peep! A lot of family came to see her that day. Grandma and grandpa Tandy and aunt April and uncle Terry came down from IL. My favorite cousin Karen and her husband Ben came down from Lafayette, IN. Aunt Shannon, uncle Micah, Jonah and Kate came up from Elizabethtown and grandma and grandpa Barrington and uncle Micheal came from across town!

Allison and Mommy

white cake w/ a vanilla cheescake filling...yum! Karen, mom and Ben
aunt April w/ Andrew

sleeping beauty
grandpa Tandy & Andrew


This is the first time grandpa Barrington is holding Allison!
This is the first time grandpa Tandy has seen Allison!

Our forever family

After Allison's blessing in front of the Louisville Temple


This was such a special day for our family. Thank you so much for sharing this day with us!


3 comments:

Vicki said...

What great extended family pictures. I love these for the scrap book. Allison is so cute. Jeff did a wonderful job with the blessing.

PKYoung said...

Do you think you can photoshop me into one of those group shots??

Anonymous said...

She looked so cute in her dress! I love the photos infront of the temple!

I am pondering what to put V in for his blessing... I am thinking something light blue (I love Strassburg - so it might be from there). Who knows... :)

Maybe we can get together and go window shopping sometime soon! I need to start walking off these baby pounds and window shopping is a great motivator!