Saturday, June 7, 2008

Growing girl





Allison had her 1 month check up on Thurs. and of course she checked out great! She is up to 8 lbs. 13 oz., 20 1/4 inches long and she had her hepitis B shot. I hate the crying that follows that, I feel like I failed as her mom b/c I'm supposed to protect her from things like that. But she stopped crying as soon as I picked her up. So Sad. I was very surprised to hear she had gained over 2 lbs sense birth! I immidiatley asked the dr. if I was feeding her too much. She eats every 3-31/2 hrs and 3 ounces, sometimes 31/2 ounces. So she's not gettting over fed, just tying to catch up from being so small at birth. I always try to make sure she is getting enough to eat, I guess she is! She is really strong, she can hold her head up really well for a baby this age. She's alert and kicks her little legs w/ the best of 'em! This is the outfit she wore that day and was a total hit in it! (really she's a hit in anything she wears) A friend is letting me borrow this and I just love it. Of course it's hard for clothes not to look cute on my little lady bug!

4 comments:

PKYoung said...

Since she is the one wearing lady bugs will I need to nickname her bug and change Andrews nickname??

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! (hey, look at me, I'm checking your blog!)

marlene said...

I think red is her color nothing against pink

Marla said...

She is beautiful Monica! Happy 1 month birthday!