Our baby girl is here! She arrived at 9:51 am this morning weighting 6 lbs 6.5 oz and 19 inches long. She has my color hair and unlike Andrew, you can tell she's mine! She is so cute and couldn't be more perfect. She has enough hair that we put a butterfly barrett in it and OMG! how cute is that! She has done so well on her first day in this world, eating well and of course sleeping the day away. He big brother Andrew came to see her this morning and he couldn't care less about her! He said hi to the baby in passing on his way to the jello! We did get him to kiss her goodbye when he left. It's ok though, I don't expect him to understand what's going on or be excited about her. I know over time he'll love her, especially after we take her home. He will be a great big brother I have no doubt!
So you might be wondering, "Where's the pictures?" Well, the cord that connects the computer to the camera got left at home. Oops. We are hoping tomorrow to put up some pictures so check back. I just couldn't wait to let everyone know she's here!
7 comments:
Congrats!! Was it an easy labor and delivery?? You're so lucky to have had her a little bit early! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Congrats again,
Jen M.
Yea Watch out Allison her comes aunt Mar I can't wait to see you
That's wonderful!!! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pics!
Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I love her name, and I can't wait to see some pictures. Hope you are doing well!!
I keep checking this like some stalker or something...When will I get to see pictures of my little cousin!?
I am so thrilled for you!!!Congratulations. I need to see the butterfly bow in the hair--cant wait for pics!!
Allison is finally here!!! Alayna told me she can't wait to play with her new best friend! We are so happy everything went well!
Post a Comment