We have had such great weather this past week we took Andrew to the park downtown! We go there a lot in the summer so I'm sure this won't be the last time you see pictures from here. There's a really cool water park there but it wasn't open yet. There pictures are not in order, I can never get the format right, but you'll get the idea!

There's a big hill at the park and it's so fun to run up and down!

After all the play time it was time to cool down w/ some cold juice!

It was a long walk to car, daddy's shoulder's are perfect!


He's so big! Such a little boy and sooooo cute!

What's in the backpack? A swim diaper, wipes, swim trunks, (just in case the water park was open), sunscreen, a snack, ( animal crackers) juice and mommy's water bottle.

WEEEEE! Down the slide!

At the top of the hill looking down.
3 comments:
monica - thanks for telling me about your blog. those pictures are too cute! i am excited to "blog stock" you now. good luck on wed!!
cute picture but were is the one when he does the hand stand and Jeff needs to take a few shots of you did you climb the hill??
So I just made a blog...I don't have anything yet I just want to leave comments...Anyway:
OhMyGolly- that little boy is getting too big!! Make sure that he stays a little small until Christmas!!
Post a Comment