Hello family and friends! This is the first official post to the Barrington Family Blog! We are very excited about this b/c it will give us a chance to stay in touch better w/ our loved ones out of state. I'll keep this updated often about what we are up to and of course include pictures b/c that's what makes it so much fun! So keep this sight in your "favorites" and check it often. Please leave comments, I'd love to hear from you. I'll do my best to keep this exciting, so I hope you enjoy!
This picture was taken at my parents house in IL, but it relfects very well the kind of weekend we have had here. It's very unual for it to snow at all here, but this weekend we got 12 inches of snow! It started snowing on Friday morning and didn't stop until late Sat. afternoon. The town pretty much shut down, except of course for Sonic, Jeff still had to work. Andrew and I stayed inside and passed the time w/ Elmo movies, coloring, playdough and of course making chocolate chip cookies. (oh yeah, I decided to start a blog too) When the snow finally stopped we were able to go out and play but it was so cold it didn't last long. Andrew's favorite part of the snow is eating it (he says mmmm after every bite) and pushing his mower in it. When we were driving to church today he kept looking at the large amounts of snow and saying "oh wow!" or "oh cool!"
5 comments:
why did I encourage you know I will Have to do better on my own blog I liked all your info you put into it
I'm not Marlene, but can I be thrilled that you are blogging too?! I added you to my cool links because I think you're cool. Welcome to the blogging world, we love having you here! Jamie G.
I am so glad you are blogging! I started one a couple of weeks ago and I am hooked. Love it! We love your family and are glad that we will have a way to keep in touch when we move back to Alaska. :)
WOOHOO!!! I'm glad you got a BLOG! It will be so good to see all the pictures of your new little girl when she comes! :) Since I never see you anymore, this is going to help us keep in touch....keep us updated!
Great Blog!
Way to go sunshine! I love your blog. Chow
Post a Comment