We started off the month with decorating our pumpkins. 
Yes Jonathan is in his pj's and yes he's far from the table. And for good reason-there's paint involved!
Andrew's pumpkin is done!
Valley Park does this great little festival every year. The kids each get a free pumpkin and there's face painting, games, a movie and free food. It's a really fun night and we have gone every year we have lived here.
Jonathan was so excited to get a pumpkin. And the way he says it cracks me up!
 |
| They also had a firetruck the kids could sit in. Jonathan wasn't so sure about it... |
 |
| Our black cat scratching at the pumpkin |
 |
| Andrew's dragon |
 |
| This massive bubble machine was so cool and the bubbles were glow in the dark. It was crazy to see how covered we all were in bubbles!I was bummed it didn't show up in the pictures though. |
 |
| Allison's photo bomb! |
 |
| Normally this fire feels really good but this year it was pretty warm that day. So we didn't hang out by this for long. |
1 comment:
Andrew looks so frickin goofy in this picture https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8RJkVdoTzS4/VFwrqpWQE4I/AAAAAAAADac/9Vb_V8LvX14/s0/038.JPG He really cracks me up. I tightened up the crop and put him on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. The picture is very clear and sharp so when I was standing there looking at him and laughing at him he appeared to be direcly in front of me! The display is warm and silky smooth so I decided to lean close and begin kissing him on the mouth. The next thing I knew my tongue was rubbing his tongue and I was kissing mouth and tongue and licking his tongue! It seemed like I was really mouth kissing him and tongue kissing him. I was like OMG! It was frickin awesome. I am really going to enjoy having Andrew on display life size in my room! Anytime I am ready to tongue kiss him he will be ready and waiting for me!
Post a Comment