Friday, April 26, 2013

Christmas 2012

Andrew and Allison in their new Christmas clothes for church.  I was having such bad back pain during this time I was able to even get out of bed.  So not only did I not make it to church in all of our matching clothes, but I couldn't fix Allison's hair in something fancy (although Jeff did a good job) or get a family picture.  That made me sad.




 
Christmas Eve night....new pj's and slippers!
 




 I spent most of the time laying on the couch or in bed, I'm telling ya, I was in pain!
Santa left some good things..


 I wanted to make sure we would be there in the morning when they saw what Santa left so Jeff put a gate up in the hall.  hee hee

 New hat..
 She was SO happy with these twins!
 Power Rangers sword..

 A new bed for Sam and Sara..
 Got started right away on his new DS games..
 Tea party..
 Aftermath: can you find the kids?
 Building new Lego sets..
 Making jewelry with her new kit..
I love Christmas at our house!  We do a nice dinner Christmas Eve night and Christmas day after presents I make a big breakfast.  Then we spend the rest of the day relaxing.  The kids play with all the new toys, we watch the new movies we got, Jeff and I take a nap :), and we eat leftovers so there's no cooking.  It's a great day!

1 comment:

marlene said...

ok I must say the Christmas outfits are to die for could Allison were any more purple. sorry you were sick but you were in the perfect spot