Friday, September 28, 2012

New Do

Allison and I went for haircuts tonight. Her hair had gotten SO long, almost too long really, I thought it was time for Locks of Love. Now to convince her of that.

I told her a story of a little girl that didn't have any hair and the only way she could get hair is if other little girls cut their hair and gave it to her.

At this point she became concerned that she wouldn't have any hair left. I explained to her that she would still have all her hair, it would just be shorter. I showed her the hair that would be cut off and what would be left. She was unsure but said okay. Then a few minutes later she says she likes her hair long and doesn't want to cut it. I said ok, but we can still think about it.

I didn't bring it up again until we were in the car on our way to the haircut. This time she said it was ok. So when we got there and she was in the chair, I asked her again to be sure and she said yes. So here we go!

She was a little freaked out at first...
But once she saw her new hair in the mirror, it was all good....


 
I think she looks really cute with her new hair!
 

1 comment:

marlene said...

she looks so cute you good news is you left her enough so you can put bows in it!!