Right before school started we went to KY for a week and a half! We stayed with my BFF Marlene. We were having so much fun I kept forgetting to take pictures, but I did manage a few.
Morning cartoons..
Gettin' pretty..
The finished product..
Marlene's dog's got so much attention (and snacks) while we were there. The kids would actually fight over who was going to walk which dog. There were many tears shed over that. See the bag in Allison's hand? That's the treats that she gave the dog's.
We spent so much time laughing, eating M&M's, laughing, watching reality t.v., laughing, crafting and oh did I mention we laughed a lot?
I picked the brightest day and the sunniest spot to snap some pictures. Hence the squinty eyes.
One of the cute little boxes we made.
1 comment:
oh did that make me Smile! and one correction as far as the reality shows we didn't watch that much to it might seem like a lot but it wasn't trust me! come on back!
Post a Comment