Friday, December 17, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

Andrew's school had breakfast with Santa so we thought we would check it out.
 cereal, doughnuts and milk

I am SO glad we showed up when we did because right after we sit down Andrew asks me when his friend, Drew, will be there.  Of course I have no idea and than about 1 minute later he comes walking in and went straight to Andrew!  They are really cute together and Andrew is always talking about his friend Drew.  Funny how his best friend at school is named Andrew also, he goes by Drew though. 
 after we ate it was time to make the reindeer some food...
 Allison got her hand painted..so much less scary than having your face painted.
 waiting in line for Santa
 she actually sat on his lap this time!  It's cut off in the picture but they are holding hands, it's the only way she would sit long enough for a picture!
 making a snowflake...see the bracelets she is wearing?  She won those in the toy walk!

Great job on your snowflake Andrew!

1 comment:

PKYoung said...

I love the picture of you two, so sweet!