For our anniversary this year we took our first ever vacation! We went to Branson, MO which is like Veges country style! After we got home I was looking at the pictures we took and realized that we hardly had any! Ooops. I guess it's because we were took busy having fun and it's not as much fun to take pictures of us as it used to be!
This is what the hotel we stayed in was advertising as a draw to get people to stay there.
and this is what the hotel across the was advertising...
We saw a few shows while we were there, George Dyer, and The Dixie Stampede. Both shows were really good but I have to say the Dixie Stampede was AMAZING! I would go back to Branson just to see it again. I did have my camera that time but we were not allowed to take pictures so take my word for it, it was awesome!We went to the Hollywood Wax Museum and look who we saw....
CREEPY!
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this...
I didn't know there was such a need for these.
We also played putt putt golf and I whipped Jeff at it! We had such a great time, Thank you so much to grandma Barrington for taking care of the kiddo's so we could go play!
1 comment:
so did you buy a pair of chaps for Jeff? its ok you can tell me!
Post a Comment