Halloween bingo
making a spider web
his cool bat shirt
Allison didn't care at all about the activities so she made herself busy with the little doll houses she found.
This was my first party being room parent so I was a little worried about how it would go but I think it was really well! There were several parents that showed up so I put them to work helping with the different stations so I was able to rotate and make sure everything was running smoothly.
The after the party my mom, grandma Tandy, came down for a visit. We picked her up at the train station (on Tues) and got right to work. This was not just any ol' visit, she had a mission to accomplish! She wanted to make 2 sets of 12 cards each to give as Christmas gifts and we had a very short amount of time to do it in. She was only staying til Thurs afternoon. After some blood, sweat, tears and countless diet dr. peppers (for me) we got it all done!
I wish I had taken some close up shots of the individual cards because they are really cute! Oh, the one in the bag is all ready to put together but I didn't have the stamp she wanted to use on it so she was taking it home to see what April has to use. Come to find out she doesn't have it either. Sorry mom!
Trunk or Treat and Award Winning Cupcakes
We decided to enter the cupcake decorating contest at church. We made a graveyard!
Do you see what's in her bucket?
Facing painting, Andrew got a train (surprise) and Allison's is a candy corn.
Our cupcakes won Most Creative!!!!
Kid's costume parade. I really just wanted to show this first picture even though it's a little dark. My friend Laura made costumes for her family. She is Cinderella, little boy Gus Gus and her husband (not pictured) was Prince Charming. The costumes were amazing, I was so impressed! I really wanted Allison to take a picture with Cinderella but I think because she was "real life" it freaked her out and she was scared!
Finally time to trick or treat..
Our trunk..
The end of the week would not be complete without a Sat. night bath!
Jeff really wanted to me to put curlers in Allison's hair which I am always opposed to. Not because I don't think the finished product is cute but because I HATED sleeping on the things as a kid! I tried it thinking, "she won't stand still long enough for me to get them in" and "as soon as her head hits the pillow she is going to rip them right out!"
Well, she liked me putting them in her hair and she is sound asleep and not one is out of place! We'll see what the morning brings. Will they still be in place or all over the floor?
3 comments:
WHAT?! Are you telling me my mom doesn't have EVERYTHING?! I don't believe it. She must have misplaced it or something! haha I love the curlers, but you're right...they were AWFUL to sleep in! You'll need to get a picture of her hair and send it to me. The kiddos are as cute as ever! And I enjoyed her blankie in her bucket...though I don't think you can fit much candy in there...
Loved the pictures. Glad the party was a success.
The anonymous message was from Grandma B
Post a Comment