Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I just went in for a trim..

Than I decided after the girl had already started cutting that it was time to donate it.  I had been planning on donating my hair to Locks of Love but wasn't sure how long it had to be.  Let's just say I had plenty!

9 inches braided
 the new do...

6 comments:

PKYoung said...

Love it! How much do you need for locks??

Lillie said...

I LOVE IT! Gorgeous!

Danielle Strong said...

Looks great, seriously! and wow that's a lot of hair to donate. way to go.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Way cute!

marlene said...

love it! I would hate to see what would happen if you got a haircut! does it feel amazing?

Suzy Hicks said...

Mon, love the new do. Now you just need to sip on a mountain dew with your new do........sorry, I'm a huge dork!