Sunday, June 27, 2010

Homemade Fun!

Growing up my mom would always make our popsicles.  I don't think I ever had a store bought one.  So this year I decided to try it out.  It was a hit!  (and yes I make them take their shirts off to eat popsicles
The kids LOVE them and they are so super easy to make!  Here's how:

1 (3 oz) package of jello
1 package of kool aid - same flavor as jello
-add 1 cup sugar, 2 cups hot water and mix well.
-add 2 cups cold water and mix well.
-pour into small plastic cups and freeze.
- when sticks can stand up in mix on their own put them in and freeze completely.
-when ready to eat run the cup under cold water for about 15 seconds to make it easy to put out popsicle.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

PKYoung said...

haha- the first picture of little one looks like she's completely in the buff! I love!!