ANDREW turned 4!
On Monday April 12 we a had party at the park for him and his friends. Andrew told me who he wanted to invite and I did the rest. I kept it simple with pbj's, chips, fruit and capri sun, which the kids all loved.
What could be cooler than Cars cupcakes?
PRESENTS!!


After lunch, presents and cake it was time to play! Everyone got their own jar of bubbles and were free to run the playground.

A few days after the party we packed up the moving truck and headed to St. Louis. This was a hard to for me. I was already exhausted from packing, being a single mom and dealing with selling the house by myself for the last month and it all finally hit that day.

TMI: at one point during the day as I was busy packing and making sure things got to the right place all the sudden I didn't feel so hot. The next thing I know I'm in the bathroom throwing up. Yep, the stress got to me. Later that night I had a complete breakdown and couldn't stop crying. Pathetic I know.


We we got to St. Louis my mom came down to help me unpack. Oh HAPPY DAY! She worked me like a dog for 4 days, but we sure did get a lot of done. I told her "ya know mom, some things never change. You bossed me around growing up and your still doing it even in my house!" We had a lot of laughs!


After lunch, presents and cake it was time to play! Everyone got their own jar of bubbles and were free to run the playground.
A few days after the party we packed up the moving truck and headed to St. Louis. This was a hard to for me. I was already exhausted from packing, being a single mom and dealing with selling the house by myself for the last month and it all finally hit that day.
TMI: at one point during the day as I was busy packing and making sure things got to the right place all the sudden I didn't feel so hot. The next thing I know I'm in the bathroom throwing up. Yep, the stress got to me. Later that night I had a complete breakdown and couldn't stop crying. Pathetic I know.
We we got to St. Louis my mom came down to help me unpack. Oh HAPPY DAY! She worked me like a dog for 4 days, but we sure did get a lot of done. I told her "ya know mom, some things never change. You bossed me around growing up and your still doing it even in my house!" We had a lot of laughs!
ALLISON turned 2!
April 30th was her big day and we started it out with a cupcake for breakfast! (don't judge..what's the difference between that and a chocolate chip muffin?)
The girl loves the camera! She sees it and starts yelling "cheese!" She'll even bring me the camera to take a picture of her so she can see it.
The girl loves the camera! She sees it and starts yelling "cheese!" She'll even bring me the camera to take a picture of her so she can see it.
3 comments:
great post. I was just wondering how you were doing out there! I can't believe you only had one break down- I would have had 20 or so!!
I love the picture of you and your Mom!! all I realy want to know is why was thee no frosting on the breakfast cupcake??
Here's to all the great Mom's of the world.
Post a Comment