For Christmas we received a membership to NetFlix, which has been AWESOME! (thanks Brittany) We got the movie Wall-E for the kids, popped some popcorn and settled in for family movie night! The kids thought it was so cool to get blankets and pillows and lay on the floor. Of course they each got their own popcorn bucket...

oops, he spilled......but cleaned up every piece!


As much fun as all this was, no one liked the movie. :( Jeff left the room, I fell asleep, Andrew started playing games on the ipod and Allison was up playing. Oh well, maybe the next movie they will like better. It was still a fun night thought!
3 comments:
We LOVE netflix! We are really going to miss it when we move, specially b/c we have the unlimited watching online and it's hooked up to our Blu-Ray so we just select a movie on there and go! Oh how I love technology...
I am not a huge fan of the movie either. But, glad you have a fun new family activity!
What a fun night!
Post a Comment