I just want to clear something up....I really am doing the best I can. I try really hard to be a really great mom, a good housekeeper, good wife and good friend. I don't need to hear that my house isn't clean, the dishes didn't get put in the dishwasher or really any other comment about something I'm failing at. Trust me, I know this already! So before you judge me I really am doing the best I can.
P.S. please don't think this is a pity party, just me being frustrated enough to vent it publicly
8 comments:
Would you like to come over and see my house? It's a complete war zone! We even still have the air mattress up from when Paul's parents visited...last week. And we don't even have kids as an excuse! Don't worry, you're doing just fine!!
Me too, though I think I'm failing at most things, when they get hurt or feel like they need a love my kids show me I must be doing something right. Love you.
Girl... DITTO ON EVERYTHING YOU SAID! You ARE a GREAT MOM, WIFE, and everything else!
no pity party for you just a party ! you Rock and when I grow up I would like to be just like you !miss you
I like to say, in reference to my house, that I like to make others feel better about themselves. They can say, well, at least I'm not as bad as Noelle.
I've seen your house, and I know that you are doing a fantastic job.
But everybody deserves a pity party once in a while. Hang in there.
Monica-
I feel your frustration and your pain! I've read many a friend's blog post about how they feel they are constantly falling short, have a huge "undone" list at the end of the day, etc, etc. I am always relieved to know someone else feels the same way because I can't seem to keep up with life either!
Keep doing the best you can. As women, we naturally think we should do it all, but we can't. So just enjoy your little ones....they are such cuties!!
Well, if that counts for anything, I think you are awesome!
Said just right! I think that you are doing a GREAT job at all the above! You have no judgements over here @ the WhiteHouse. I think more women need to say that more, "I am doing the best I can"! Empowering! Thanks Monica!
Post a Comment