This stroller Allison is pushing we got FREE at a yard sale! She found this and started playing with it while I was looking at the sale. There was a sticker on it for $5, no way was I going to pay that much especially because the handles were all chewed up by a dog. When it was time to leave the lady told me to just take it because Allison liked it so much!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Afternoon walk
The fall weather has finally arrived and it's been so great to be outside! After nap time we headed out and went for a walk. The little boy to the right is Christian the one I watch. Oh, and don't worry Andrew doesn't push the pink stroller around, it just ended up in front of him for the picture.
Down the street there is a weeping willow tree that the kids love. It's so fun to walk through it.

This stroller Allison is pushing we got FREE at a yard sale! She found this and started playing with it while I was looking at the sale. There was a sticker on it for $5, no way was I going to pay that much especially because the handles were all chewed up by a dog. When it was time to leave the lady told me to just take it because Allison liked it so much!
This stroller Allison is pushing we got FREE at a yard sale! She found this and started playing with it while I was looking at the sale. There was a sticker on it for $5, no way was I going to pay that much especially because the handles were all chewed up by a dog. When it was time to leave the lady told me to just take it because Allison liked it so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute, my favorite pic was on facebook. The "watching her go" one. I love the little bottoms. Big bottoms are kind of gross though. Today Jacob mooned me and asked if he had gotten all the poop off. yeah TMI, but I know you love it when I share!
I made one comment and it didn't show so it basically said kids big and cute thanks for updating! ( but it was funny so Laugh)
legwarmers are only back in KY!! lolol jk....she wears them well. btw, she looks like you in this pic when you were her age. has mom said anything about it? and why am I not getting daily pics of this stuff! this is importantee stuff! :) luv ya
Post a Comment