Sunday, August 9, 2009

A trip to Grandma and Grandpa Tandy

A few weeks ago the kids and I packed up and went to visit my parents for the weekend! Grandpa has a big green truck that Andrew loves! He wanted to drive it, but this is the best I could do...Wow! That's a big tire!My dad is his own boss so he gets his name on the truck...Allison LOVED this John Deer Tractor! Andrew would push her on it and she was just laugh and laugh...She finally let him have a turn..This is the token rock pile, it's bee there for as long as I can remember and all the grand kids love to play on it. This was Andrew's first time and he had a ball!What is it with boys that they find rocks so entertaining?Wagon ride around the yard...After all the hard work of pulling Allison around, now it's Andrew's turn to relax and enjoy the ride! (grandma had to help....a lot)It was pretty hot out that night so what could be better to cool down with..... Ice-cream! Thanks grandma!

1 comment:

marlene said...

why are half the pictures gone? looks like you had fun!