I learned a very important lesson this night.......rock salt on the ice is vital to freezing the ice-cream! I really didn't think it was that big of a deal not to have it, but I was wrong. Thanks everyone for being such a good sport about the milkshakes!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
4th of July
We did a little celebrating on the 3rd just for fun and it's a good thing we did because it rained all day on the 4th. We had some friends over for homemade ice-cream and fireworks.
This year Andrew really liked the sparklers, last yr. he was a little scared of them. We also had some other fireworks that were fun for the dad's in the group in the light off
I thought it was so cute how all the boys lined the street to watch...


We had so much fun and Andrew was all about the fireworks! Allison was already in bed for the night so she missed all the fun, but that's ok because I'm sure she doesn't even know what she missed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment