Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Allison's 1st Birthday part 2...

We got Allison this cool little kitchen, it makes all the sounds of a kitchen too...The back side is a living room, the radio sings to us......just because it was her birthday I let her have ice-cream for breakfast....We also got her a purse full of necessities every girl must have...lipstick, cell phone, wallet, comb and keys...you have to have pots and utensils to cook with...Later that day we went over to grandma Barrington's house to celebrate with the family... ( you can't see it but she is smiling at her cake)Daddy made her birthday cake, he did a great job! not really sure what to do with this huge pink thing...she didn't really want to touch it...after a while I took her hand and pushed it into the cake thinking that would start her diggin' in, nope, she didn't like it on her hand and was trying to shake it off!I finally just gave her a fork to play with thinking she wasn't going to eat a bite of it..but the fork did the trick..she starting eatin'...and liked it.....A LOT!This picture has nothing to do with her birthday or the cake but I thought it was funny! Poor girl inherited allergies from her daddy.After cake grandma B. gave Allison her present, this adorable ride on equipped with Disney Princesses!cousin Kate had fun pushing her around on it and baby cousin Lincoln tries to join in... Allison had fun playing with her cousins at grandma's house!

One year check-up:
weight: 18 lbs 14 oz (15 percentile)
height: 30 1/2 inches (85 percentile)
cuteness: 100%

3 comments:

marlene said...

How cute love the Kitchen hours of fun love the snot bubble its not a party with out a snot Bubble can't blame that on me did you teach it to her.

Noelle said...

That reminds me of Rachel's first birthday. She ate her cake very delicately. Three weeks later when Jonas turned one she had caught on, and she dug in.

I love the snot bubble picture. I'm sure when she's 13 or so she'll love it too.

Richard and Carlie said...

Love the snot picture Mon!! Haha, she is so so stinkin' cute! Looks like you guys had fun!