
Today is Allison's first birthday! I usually am off on Thurs. and Jeff took today off so we could have fun as a family. We were going to go to the zoo but the rain kept us indoors, so we headed to Kozing! They have a "tot room" that is great for Allison and even fun for Andrew because it has a huge train table.
She got in the car for the first time today and LOVED it! I was pushing her around in it and she never wanted me to stop. We have a car at home like this, I think I might have to hit the garage sales to get another one because Andrew likes them too. (I can hear the fighting now!)

After we played in the tot room for a while we went to the giant inflatables room. This is Andrew's favorite room, still a little to big for Allison but daddy wanted to take her down the slid.
She was giggling all the way down and look at the big smile when she got to the bottom! Needless to say they went down a few more time!
Andrew is an 'ol pro at the slide, even trying different ways of going down..



After playing to their little hearts content we went to Taco Bell for lunch. Allison got a cheese roll up. The it was time for naps!
For Allison's birthday dinner she enjoyed chicken nuggets, broccoli and washed it down with apple juice. No cake today though, we are doing that in a few days at grandma's house.
That's how Allison spent her first birthday! At one yr. old she is walking (has been for about 3 weeks), has 7 teeth, 4 on top 3 on bottom, has had her toes polished 3 times, has had her bangs cut 4 times, hates baby food and will eat anything she can feed herself and she's at one nap a day. She loves to play peek-a-boo, clap her hands and cuddle with her blankie. She loves playing with her big brother but does get pretty mad when he takes her toys.
She's so much fun and we love her so so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!
5 comments:
Happpppy Birthday sweet girl!
Happy Birthday beautiful!! I love you!
Our grandchildren are just too cute for words. Looks like she had a great birthday even without the cake that she doesn't know you're supposed to have on your birthday. Happy day Allison, we love you.
Oh WOW! I can't believe she is already one! And look at her BIG brother! He has just grown up so fast too! What cute kids!
Happy Birthday to a beautiful girl! I love her hair in those cute green bows.
Post a Comment