We have had such nice weather here, Jeff took the kids and one of Andrew's friends to the zoo one day last week.

They had such a fun time running around and looking at all the animals! The boys need to grow a little bit more.....

No trip to the zoo is complete without a train ride! Mainly because Andrew won't let us leave until we ride the train. He talks about it the whole time, I'm not sure he cares all the much about the animals!

Allison likes the train too..


After the zoo trip the kids went to Grandma
Barrington's while daddy headed off to class. I picked them up after work and headed home. On the way home (about 5:30pm) Andrew fell asleep in the car. I tried waking him when we got home with no luck. I laid him on the couch while Allison and I played thinking he would just wake up from the noise we were making. No luck! At 8pm I finally just put him in bed, still in his play clothes and not having dinner or going potty- that part worried me! He didn't move at all, and we didn't hear from him until 7am! (no accident either!) Man, that little guy was tuckered out!

This is Allison just being cute while we played waiting for Andrew to wake up...
6 comments:
Ok, how cute is that! What a miracle that there were no accidents in the night! :)
So cute. We can't wait to get together again. I'm really hoping to road trip this summer. Andrew can show Jacob all the cool things at the zoo.
I love it when they get all tuckered out. How cute.
what a good dad
That's quite a sleep marathon! And I can attest that the train might be the only thing Andrew is interested in at the zoo! :)
I LOVE the Louisville Zoo. The picture by the gorilla is SO cute. It is scary that my kids are almost as big as the gorilla now!
Post a Comment