Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Train

Instead of making a gingerbread house, we made a gingerbread train this year. Andrew picked it out, surprise.Andrew was excited to put it together, even though he didn't know anything about it. He just knew it was a train and that was all he needed to know.He was a big help kneeding the frosting packet..I'm not sure if he ate more candy than he put on the train..What candy didn't make it as a decoration he put in the coal truck..
He was actually very happy in this picture, I know it looks like he is in pain. The train sits on the table and he looks at it at every meal. He not only looks at it but always has to have it close to him and sometimes he'll ask if he can eat it.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I've never asked if you know about this place. http://www.mrym.org/index.html

Anonymous said...

Looks like a keeper.

Machtyn said...

Good looking train, and Andrew's face is the happy face of a sugar rush if I've ever seen one! :'D

Kristen said...

That is so cute! Where did you find it?? Connor is so into those he would love it. Andrew did a great job.

marlene said...

what fun I thing Andrew looks so big boy do I miss him

Jeffrey and Monica said...

we got the train kit at Meijer.

Shannon said...

The kids were reading this with me and we all love Andrew's train (very well decorated, by the way). I can't believe he's not sneaking little tastes.