Thanks Brittany. Now I get to dig down and admitt to myself that I'm wierd. Just what I like to do to build my self-esteem!
Tag Rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about six quirks of yours
Tag six fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know
1. I'm really weird about smells and temperature. I notice smells everywhere I am. Not good or bad, I just notice them. I tend to be either really warm or cold, there's not a good in between for me so I seem to notice it all the time.
2. When I'm cleaning up Andrew's toys, I can't just throw them all in one bucket, oh no that would be wrong....they have to be sorted, stacked, bagged, shelved, put together or whatever it takes to get them organized and back in their proper place. I like it when Jeff helps put them away but he just throws them and where they land is fine. It makes me crazy and I have to redo it.
3. I like my pizza cut in squares. It just tastes better.
4. I can't read and listen to music at the same time. It bugs me to have "noise" going on when I'm trying to actually comprehend something.
5. I have to have my diet Coke (or diet dr. pepper)with LOT'S of ice in a styrofoam cup . Once again, it just tastes better.
6. The thought of warm mayo (like in food dishes, or any food item) makes me want to puke. It's a pregnancy thing that never went away. Enough said.
I tag: Elizabeth, Marlene, Annie, Holly
2 comments:
since you broke the rules do I have to do it
Eeek... where are your thanksgiving photos!! Can't wait to see them... it's okay to leave out Boobzilla! :)
Post a Comment