Sunday, November 2, 2008

Last week..

Andrew and daddy carved a pumkin, Andrew picked the face, a kitty..


he was so excited about pumpkins this year..
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
getting dressed for Trick or Treating..some of Andrew's friends came over to go w/ him, hmmmmm, I wonder what thier favorite character is?
Andrew totally caught on to the whole thing this year, we would go to one house to get candy and he'd say, "ok, next house mommy"
Allison and daddy stayed home to pass out candy (she was smiling so cute and there's a big smudge on the door that messed it up)she was ready for all the Trick or treaters


There's no pictures of the rest of the night, but some of our friends were over and we had some dinner. Actual dinner too, not just candy! It was such a fun night and fun Oct. all together! I love dressing the kids up and it was even more fun this yr. b/c Andrew got what was going on.

3 comments:

PKYoung said...

I love it!! So cute!!

marlene said...

first great job on the pumpkin it looks great. Then I love the black velvet pants the boys looked great but my fav was Alison at the front door

Shannon said...

Great carving job, Dad! I just can't get over the cuteness of the flower...