
Aunt Collene, Mike and Danielle came down from Ohio. Mike had a cold so auntie brought some masks for him to wear so he didn't get Allison sick.
I forgot to get a picture of the turkey right out of the oven and the full dinner, but here's the turkey after we ate. Jeff did a great job on the turkey! Our menu was stuffing, corn pudding (so good!) sweet potatoes with marshmellows, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, glazed carrots and rolls. For dessert we had a pumpkin log and french silk pie! Everything was so good, it was a wonderful meal!
Mike and Collene
My beautiful niece Danielle
Andrew's little friend Paul came over to help play trains. To keep the little one's entertained we put a tv/dvd player in Andrew's room so they could watch Thomas to thier heart's content.....and they did. I think they only left the room to eat marshmellows.
Allison had her boyfriend Vaughn over.
Kara and Scott tagged along with Paul.

Vaughn let Raven come along so she wouldn't be home along sense Trevor was on call at the hospital.
I guess the babies were hungry.
The boys had been in Andrew's room all day so I didn't think a thing of it when I hadn't seen them for a while. I heard something in the laundry room so I open the door and this is what I see.......
They had gone in the laundry room, shut the door and found a bag of marshmellow's! When they saw me, they looked up and started shoving as many in thier mouth as they could I'm guessing for fear that I was going to take them away!
But I didn't and they got tired of eating them so of course they starting loading the coal truck with marshmellow's.
After all the kids were down for the night we watched some movies and planned our shopping for the next morning. Jeff and Justin were the first ones to head out at 3:30am! They were going to Kohl's that opened at 4am, than to Meijer for the sale that started at 5am. But because Meijer is 24hrs, people had come in way before the sale started and grabbed everything so they didn't have much luck there. Collene and Danielle followed not long after Jeff and Justin left and I was the last to leave at 5:15am. We were all heading to differant stores to get there when it opened. We were getting not only what we wanted but what other people wanted too. Divide and concur! It worked very well too! We all ended up at Target around 8am. The hot buys that we were in for: a contour memory foam pillow at Kohl's $15, a crockpot for $10 and at Target and vaccum for $10. I know, kinda lame things to get up so early for, but it was just for the fun of it. It was fun and I know we'll do it again next year!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The food was great and the company was even better! Thanks everyone for making it a special day and a big shout out to Collene for making the long painful trip down here!!


Allison was partied out. Now time for beauty sleep.

2 comments:
so looks likes you had lots of Fun which makes me happy even though the turkey was has half gone it still loked good way to go Jeff
You actually go out on that crazy day?! Atleast you didn't get trampled to death like the guy in New York.
Post a Comment