Sunday, November 16, 2008

Allison's new dress

This isn't just any new dress, this dress came from Grandma Tandy!Not only did it come from grandma, but it was hand made with love! On the inside there's a special message stitched for Allison. It say's "Grandma love's you". It means a lot to me now and it will mean a lot to Allison one day. It's BEAUTIFUL mom, thank you!
She looks pretty cute in it if I do say so!

5 comments:

Noelle said...

yeah, a little blue dress. I like!

PKYoung said...

She's precious!!

Richard and Carlie said...

Yay! I'm glad you found our blog! Now we can stalk each other's blogs :) I'm glad your voice is back!!! Your kids are freakin' adorable!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable dress. Good work Grandma Tandy. She looks adorable.

marlene said...

Love the dress good work grandma does it come in my size??