Monday, November 10, 2008

Allison is 6 months!


Wow, this 6 months has gone by so fast! It has been such a wonderful time with little Allison. She is such a joy to be around! She was six months on Oct. 30th and had her check up that day also. Here's how she did:

lenght: 26.5 (75% percentile)
weight: 15.3 (30% percentile)

She showed off for the dr. by sitting up on her own, reaching, grabbing, rolling over and eating her toes. She's a little charmer! According to all the "charts" she right on track for her age.

Her schedule: up around 7am, diaper change, gets dressed for the day, a few minutes of play time before a breakfast of oatmeal mixed with fruit. A 6 ounce bottle before her 9am nap.

Up around 11am and lunch at 12pm. That usually consists of a vegatable and some fruit, a little milk to wash it down.

Nap time again at 1pm, up around 4pm or after.

Dinner at about 5:30pm of rice mixed w/ a veggie and fruit. (fruit not mixed, that would be gross) Playtime and than a bottle and bed time at 8pm. Tues, Thurs and Sat. are bath nights. What a day!

We love you Allison!

4 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday! I almost had to stop in church when I saw her because she looks sooooo much like Andrew now! So stinking cute! You guys do good work.

PKYoung said...

Get a shirt on that girl!! Modesty Allison!! Modesty!! haha- She is precious though, so adorable!!!

marlene said...

she is so cute I think she looks like you Monica how do I put this nicely she is working on those tatas

PKYoung said...

Haha!!! I love Marlene!!!