I always put Allison to bed on her back, b/c that's what I've been commanded to do, and today when I went to get her up from her nap she was on her tummy! She has been rolling from her tummy to her back for sometime now and has been really working on getting to her tummy from her back but her arm was always getting in the way. Well, she did it! Good job Allison!

almost there, just gotta move this arm...........

Got it!
7 comments:
Great Job Allison!
I can't believe how BIG you are getting
gooooooooooooooo allison!
Big milestone!! She's on the move now Monica - watch out!
If she keeps rolling long enough she can make her way up to Lafayette, IN. Come on Ali, you can do it! Watch out for the river...
Aww!! Good job sweetheart! She is so cute!!
She is really cute Monica! So sad that Cora will be that big in just a few months. Wow time flies!
Post a Comment