Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our Day

It started this morning w/ Andrew having a few friends over for a playdate. (ok, really it was me having my friends over and they brought their kids!)After play time it was lunch and naps. Even though Andrew decided not to actually go to sleep he was in his bed for 2 hrs! Than at dinner time Allison got her first taste of cereal! fingers or cereal?hey, this cereal stuff isn't so bad!She really did so well w/ it too! She was actually going for the spoon, opening her mouth and swollowing! I was pretty impressed this being her first time and all! While Allison was enjoying her new food, Andrew was..........After we finished dinner we headed to Tom Sawyer Park for a walk. They have a really nice trail there that is 1 mile around. Jeff and I walk while Andrew runs, finds sticks and rocks and gets as dirty as he possibly can in the shortest amount of time. There's a playground that we always have to make a stop at also. He is always so worn out when we get home!
this is how much Allison enjoys the our walk...We love having daddy home in the evening so he can do fun stuff w/ us! It's been a great day and it's another reminder of how blessed I am w/ a wonderful family and great friends!

4 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

The soda picture is my new favorite! That is so funny.

PKYoung said...

I'm jealous. Andrew is running around in shorts and a t-shirt and this morning I walked to class in my winter coat and gloves...And it's snowing 6 in this weekend...

The Alaska DeKays said...

Allison is so stinkin cute! How can you stand it?!

Shannon said...

I'm glad Jeff puts nutrition first where his son is concerned! So funny.