Featuring: a flower played Allison
a lobster played by Lincoln
Thomas played by Andrew and Belle played by Kate
I was so hot! It was in the 80's and our crew was feeling the heat....
the ghost (played by Jonah) had to show his face
The lobster was cooked and had to come out of his shell
and our flower was wilting......
Than it was time for the train ride and according to Andrew was the best part and the only reason he goes to the zoo!
Toot toot!
7 comments:
I love flowers and she by far is my favorite!! Trains aren't my fav but he sure makes a darn cute one!
Connor really wanted the Thomas costume, but by the time we saw them they were all gone! Andrew is really cute!!
That flower costume is TOO cute, and Thomas the Train is PERFECT for Andrew. .. it's nice and cool out here if you want to come visit. . .
She wilts beautifully!
I must say that those are the cutest grandchildren any one has ever seen, and I am not prejudice.
I can't believe it was in the 80'S. I took the girls Trick=or=Treating and it was 17 degrees out! Loved the Zoo on Halloween.
Hey.. I think we are in the same ward together... Crest. 1st. Anyway - I found your blog and just wanted to tell ya your kiddos are so cute!!!
Post a Comment