Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween at the zoo take 2!

plant food

Andrew was a little freaked by Cinderella


Andrew and Jordan were waiting for the train to come by, again....



After we were done at the zoo we were all starving so we headed up to Sonic to see Jeff (he had to work that night) and get some grub. Andrew and Jordan feasted on corndogs, tots and chocolate milk.

5 comments:

PKYoung said...

I swear I can not get enough of them!! She is such a precious flower too!!

Manny said...

aaawwww... they're SO cute!!!

Kimberly said...

Jeffery, the error has been corrected!

marlene said...

so cute I miss the fun

Mark and Jamie Elison said...

I can't believe you found us! I love your blog! And I can't believe how much your family has grown! Two kids! Your family has doubled in size. And they are sooo cute! I love their Halloween costumes.