That is awesome--he is so cute. I love the "Thomas the Train" fashion statement.
I'm not sure you can blame Kentucky. In all my time here I have never felt compelled to go outside in my underwear!
Wow Mon!! You are raising that boy for success!! Haha, he is adorable though! Too cute!!
Am I really related to that kid? Tell Jeff that he's been setting a bad example for his son! By the way, love the new background.
LOVE the Thomas undies...so cute. We're now officially blogging friends....yeah!
Looks like a normal day at the Barringtons
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is awesome--he is so cute. I love the "Thomas the Train" fashion statement.
I'm not sure you can blame Kentucky. In all my time here I have never felt compelled to go outside in my underwear!
Wow Mon!! You are raising that boy for success!! Haha, he is adorable though! Too cute!!
Am I really related to that kid? Tell Jeff that he's been setting a bad example for his son! By the way, love the new background.
LOVE the Thomas undies...so cute. We're now officially blogging friends....yeah!
Looks like a normal day at the Barringtons
Post a Comment