I know, I know, it's driving me crazy too not being able to blog to my heart's desire! Our computer is on the fritz so that means no blogging, no facebook and no e-mail. What have I been doing w/ all my extra time now? Taking care of the kids and cleaning the house. Here's a shout out to anyone that is computer savvy and wants to take a crack and fixing it! Trust me it will benefit you to be able to read my blog! hee hee
4 comments:
Just buy a Mac. All your problems will be solved then.
Mon-
OMG! I so miss your photos so that I know what you are doing from Wed to the next Wed!
I guess I am just going to have to start coming over every day to catch up on your life... lol.
Hey. I haven't had been the best blogger either...oh well. It's all for fun:). Have a great day:)
Can I fix it !!!!!
Post a Comment